Selling Your Home? Get A Pre-Listing Inspection
Hundreds of homes are for sale and buyers have plenty to choose from. With a pre-listing inspection, your home will be in better condition for viewing making it more marketable. This will help you attain the maximum selling price for the home.
A Pre-Listing Inspection:
- Identifies possible deal killers ahead of time.
- Gives you time to fix problems that could delay or kill the sale.
- Speeds up closings and eliminates surprises.
- Separates your home from others on the market.
- Eliminates bargaining points.
- Increases the value of your home, less allowances for items needing repair.
At Watch Dogs Home Inspectors, we are committed to providing a thorough inspection of your property by using state of the art inspecting practices. Potential home buyers want to purchase a home that is in tip-top shape, no matter the age of the home. By having a pre-listing inspection performed on the property you are selling, you will have a sharp edge over your competition.
Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Utah: 801-580-5551 Nevada: 702-830-4080