Selling Your Home? Get a Pre-Listing Seller Inspection
Having a home inspection prior to listing can offer several benefits and help you attain the maximum selling price for your home.
Doing a home inspection before you put it on the market can help you identify any problems that could potentially derail a sale later on at the time of closing.
A Pre-Listing Seller Inspection:
- Identifies possible deal killers ahead of time.
- Gives you time to fix problems that could delay or kill the sale.
- Speeds up closing and eliminates surprises.
- Eliminates bargaining points.
- Increases the value of your home, less allowances for items needing repair.
At Watch Dogs Home Inspectors Utah, we are committed to providing a thorough inspection of your property by using state-of-the-art inspecting practices. Potential home buyers want to purchase a home that is in tip-top shape, no matter the age of the home. With a pre-listing inspection, you will have an edge over your competition.
Call Watch Dogs Utah for your Pre-Listing Inspection today, (801) 580-5551.